A list, incomplete, of hobbies I’ve gotten into and out of over the years. This isn’t everything, though and I’ll be adding more to this list as I remember even more things I got into and out of.
This list bothers me the more I look at it. So. Instead of ignoring it as I have been for the past few years as they’ve all accrued, I’m working on them, one at a time. Look for my bog posts to come about anything you might be interested in.
Pulled from my blog post “Subjects: The Gathering”
- Musical instruments: Piano and guitar. I came so close to buying both a cello and an accordion on a couple of occasions.
- Foreign Languages: French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and German.
- Physical Fitness: 2 months of MMA and Boxing (So much fun, I want to go back), 6 months of biweekly physical training with a personal trainer (educational but not worth the money). And I came close to joining a kung fu club down the road too. I talked myself out of that one.
- Dieting. Did a lot of reading on a lot of different fad diets and practices. Very little execution.
- Odd skills: Cooking! Programming languages Java and C++.
- Writing. Back in high school I had a good hundred some odd pages of a fantasy novel idea I wanted to write.
- Semi-managing/networking for a band of one of my best friends.
- Various career ideas. Probs will cover this in another post, another day.
Addition as of 02/09/18
- Skateboarding and snowboarding.
- Learning auto-mechanics.